CAD stands for “Computer Aided Design.” AutoCAD is a line of two-dimensional and three-dimensional design software produced by the Autodesk company. It includes a powerful suite of features to improve workflow and create true-to-life maps, diagrams, structures and schematics. CAD software is equal part design and analysis. The design is needed to produce models and prepare component production, and the analysis helps calculate stress levels, the influence of forces and the influences of finite elements in a design. According to a General Electric survey, 60 percent of manufactured parts errors were related to incomplete, ambiguous or impossible drafts — problems easily corrected with the support of software like AutoCAD..
|Course Name||Duration ( in hrs. )||Syllabus|
Design Centre Advantages
- STUDENT COPY INSTALLATION ON YOUR LAPTOP
- CERTIFIED FACULTIES HAVING 10+ YEARS OF CAD EXPERIENCE
- FLEXIBLE TIMING/DURATION
- COURSE MATERIAL
- INDUSTRY READY TRAINING PROGRAM
- PRACTICAL TRAINING APPROACH
- PROJECT GUIDANCE
Students will learn the recommended workflows and basic skills required to navigate AutoCAD.
It incorporates advanced features, commands, and techniques for creating and managing drawings in a more productive way. Hands-on exercises throughout the course ware and explore how to implement these methods to increase
After completing the program, students will be able to:
1. Use the functions and commands to create, save, and print drawings that make use of multiple lines, geometric shapes, and curves.
2. Locate and apply the many features that automate the drafting process and facilitate the creation of more accurate drawings in less time than traditional drafting methods.
3. Locate and apply the features that provide for the accurate addition of dimensions, tolerances, and drawing notes and labels using symbols and placements recognized by multiple standards organizations.
4. Use the functions and commands of software to create isometric and three-dimensional drawings and models.