SolidWorks is a solid modeling computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided engineering (CAE) software program. SolidWorks is currently used by over 2 million engineers and designers at more than 165,000 companies worldwide DS Solidworks Corp. has sold over 1.5 million licenses of SolidWorks worldwide
SolidWorks And CATIA both are from the same company, refer to their quotes.
CATIA states: Virtual Product.
SolidWorks states: 3D Design.
And they mean it!
SolidWorks Authorised Training Programs
SolidWorks 2015 COURSES
|Course Name||Duration ( in hrs. )||Syllabus|
|SolidWorks CAD Expert||100||Download|
|SolidWorks CAE Expert||120||Download|
|SolidWorks CFD Expert||80||Download|
|SolidWorks Diploma in CAD/CAE||120||Download|
Design Centre Advantages
- TRAINING MATERIAL PROVIDED BY SolidWorks
- SolidWorks CERTIFIED FACULTIES HAVING 10+ YEARS OF CAD EXPERIENCE
- FLEXIBLE TIMING/DURATION
- 100% PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE AFTER COMPLETION OF COURSE
- INDUSTRY READY TRAINING PROGRAM
- PRACTICAL TRAINING APPROACH
- PROJECT GUIDANCE
!! LETS GO DESIGN !!
Our SolidWorks training will make you the most efficient and creative SolidWorks user possible. Whether you are learning from the ground up, want to polish your skill-set, or just need a place to consult when you get stuck, we’re here to help!
1. Know the techniques of advanced modeling using SolidWorks
2. Model-based design intent
3. Improve the SolidWorks main interface layout and navigation
4. Learn the language of 3D modeling and specific SolidWorks terms
5. Have knowledge on the basic functions and capabilities of SolidWorks