NX , formerly known as NX Unigraphics or usually just U-G, is an advanced high-end CAD/CAM/CAE software package originally developed by Unigraphics, but since 2007 by Siemens PLM Software. It is used, among other tasks, for:
- Design (parametric and direct solid/surface modelling)
- Engineering analysis (static, dynamic, electro-magnetic, thermal, using the Finite Element Method, and fluid using the finite volume method).
- Manufacturing finished design by using included machining modules.
SIEMENS Authorised Training Programs
|Course Name||Duration ( in hrs. )||Syllabus|
Design Centre Advantages
- CERTIFICATION AND TRAINING MATERIAL PROVIDED BY SIEMENS
- SIEMENS CERTIFIED FACULTIES HAVING 10+ YEARS OF CAD EXPERIENCE
- INSTALLATION OF NX STUDENT LICENSE
- FLEXIBLE TIMING/DURATION
- 100% PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE AFTER COMPLETION OF COURSE
- INDUSTRY READY TRAINING PROGRAM
- PRACTICAL TRAINING APPROACH
- PROJECT GUIDANCE
Our NX training will help you to enhance your skill in Parametric modeling , Surfacing , Simulation , NC Programming
You will learn Digital Design 2D,3D , Synchronous Technology , Reverse Engineering in NX CAD.
Using NX CAM you will learn Production automation , Integrated Solution , Data & Process Management.